The mission of the Lenox District is to provide a safe and challenging environment for student growth in knowledge, character, and life skills.
Lenox Community School District started in 1878 and has been excelling since. The current high school building was built in 1968 while the elementary was located at 301 W. Michigan Street. The elementary joined the high school building in 2005. We are now all located at 600 S. Locust St. We have over 500 homeschool/students enrolled at LCSD with 75+ staff members!